The Scaletta Group, based in Trenton, Ontario, has a long history in Eastern Ontario providing services in aggregates, material haulage, transport and heavy equipment particularly to the construction industry but also to the region’s growing manufacturing base. Based in Trenton, Ontario the company provides its services throughout Quinte West–east to Belleville and Napanee and west to communities throughout Northumberland County.
The Scaletta Group is comprised of the following:
- Scaletta Sand and Gravel: since 1939 Scaletta Sand and Gravel has been providing the local community of Quinte West with experienced and skilled aggregate haulage to construction sites. This aggregate haulage now extends west to municipalities throughout Northumberland. Scaletta Sand & Gravel has five licensed gravel pits in Quinte West located conveniently near from two major highways (Hwy 401, exit 519 and Hwy 2). Available specialty aggregates include topsoil, crushed granular, granular B, and various sizes of crushed stone and screened sand.
- Scaletta Construction: provides a wide variety of heavy equipment rentals and excavation and landscaping services to both construction companies and residential customers. This includes installation of septic systems, excavation of hydro and well trenches, driveway or foundation construction, and final grade landscaping with topsoil. Numerous machines are available to fill all construction or renovation needs from back-hoes to dump trucks. Scaletta Construction is also first response provider for the Ontario Provinicial Police from Colborne to Napanee. In the event of any accidents involving transport vehicles, Scaletta Sand and Gravel will send its response units out to the contain and neutralize the physical and environmental dangers associated with spilled diesel fuels or debris.
All Scaletta divisions are Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
certified for the transport of materials between Canada and the United States.
Sand & Gravel
- All aggregate meets MTO specifications for road base materials.
- Screened Sand suitable to meet Concrete and Asphalt mix specifications.
- Registered C/A to haul contaminated soil, waste, sludge, etc.
- Licensed Septic Installer
- Demolition Services
- Contain Hazardous liquid